ML Fill-in-the-Blanks is a natural language processing (NLP) model that was trained to predict the missing word in a sentence. This project uses pre-trained
bert-base-uncased as the prediction model.
- Use ____ (4 underscores) to mark blank space in the text. e.g. Marc is an ____ person
- Symbols (including period and comma) and special characters are not allowed.
- Only one word can be predicted at a time. Model will not work on multiple blank spaces.
- This model is limited, enter simple sentences if possible.
- This is deployed on a low-tier DigitalOcean droplet. If you're experiencing 50x errors, try on a simpler sentence or refresh your page to try again.